- Your security and the privacy of your personal data are important to Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. , therefore, we undertake to respect the legislation in force on the protection of personal data and not to transfer, under any form or condition, this information to third parties, without the express consent of the user. We reinforce this commitment by including the SSL certificate (https://) wherever possible on all of our websites.
While using the Fado ao Centro websites
- Only personal data that is expressly necessary for the acquisition and enjoyment of the products and services acquired in them and/or those legally required in accordance with the applicable legislation are collected. These will be included in a data file owned by Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda., stored for a period of no less than 5 years.
- Non-personal browsing data is collected automatically (ie without registration) by third parties (eg Google Analytics), non personal browsing data (eg type of internet browser and operating system used, the domain of the website you came from, number and duration of visits to site, which pages are viewed, geographical origin of the session). This data is used for statistical analysis and is studied using associated companies (eg Google Analytics) in order to monitor the level of interest in our website and improve its performance and adapt content. This same non-personal navigation data may be used to create target audiences to show content, sponsored or not, through Google Adwords, matching the right people with the right message and of interest to the user, based on previous interests. , location, language or demographics.
- The data collected in the Fado ao Centro and other third party’s package reservation process is the sole responsibility of the managing agency of the available content, whose contacts are made available on the page, not being Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. responsible for the privacy practices or the contents thereof.
By subscribing to the Fado ao Centro Newsletter
- Only emails are collected from users who voluntarily and authorized them on the Fado ao Centro websites.
- Subscribing to the Fado ao Centro Newsletter implies acceptance to periodically receive information, promotional and advertising materials considered relevant by Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. The data collected in the subscription to the Newsletter is stored in a CRM tool for database management. The database is owned by Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. and access is conditional on the entity responsible for processing data and sending the newsletter.
- Non-personal e-mail tracking data is collected in order to monitor the performance of the action and adjust contents.
- Emails will only be stored for as long as the user keeps his subscription active.
- The user may cancel or change the subscription to the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link “remove” or “change subscription”, available in all newsletters sent.
Completing Contact Forms
- Some Fado ao Centro websites contain contact forms, which can be filled out voluntarily and authorized. The data obtained through these forms will only be used for the purposes duly described therein (sending additional information, sending a quote, telephone contact, recruitment, scheduling a visit, or other)
- Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. undertakes not to transfer or disclose the data to third parties, nor to use these data for commercial or promotional purposes, unless expressly given consent to do so or arising from legal obligations.
- The data is sent directly to the entity responsible for monitoring and/or subsequent contact and is subject to the application of the legislation in force.
- The data provided in the forms for recruitment purposes will be stored for 2 years or for the period determined by the legislation in force.
- The data provided in the forms for the purposes of scheduling visits to educational establishments will be stored until the end of the current academic year.
Right to change consent and forgetting
- Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the user is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right to access, rectify, update and delete their personal data, upon written request via letter or email, as well as the right to oppose their use for the purposes set out in the previous number, and for this purpose contact the entity responsible for the processing of personal data via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal address:
- Fado Ao Centro
- A/c: Responsável Gabinete Marketing Digital
- Rua do Quebra Costas 7,
- 3000-340 Coimbra, Portugal
- Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. does not assume any responsibility derived from the use of uncertain, incomplete or out-of-date personal data provided by users.
- Since the Internet is an open network, the data circulating in it can be seen and used by third parties, Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. can only guarantee the security of data stored internally and owned by it.
- Cookies are small information files that are stored on the device with Internet access, through the browser.
- Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest and uses of a website, allowing faster and more efficient navigation. They avoid the repeated introduction of the same information and make the website more useful for the user.
- The Fado ao Centro websites can store permanent cookies, which are stored at the browser level on your devices, and which are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites, or temporary session cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you exit the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns for statistical analysis, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience. On some pages of the Fado ao Centro websites there are components provided by third parties (eg YouTube videos, Facebook) that use independent cookies that measure the success of applications and can be used to customize buttons, menus, icons and other graphical interface components with user data (so-called widgets) or serve advertising. These advertising cookies make it possible to provide only interesting advertising for each user, by collecting visiting habits on the Fado ao Centro websites, adapting to their needs.
- We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies we use.
- All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies at any time, by configuring the appropriate settings in the respective browser program. You can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Links to other websites
- The websites of Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. may contain links to other websites on the web. Farinha Barroso & Santos Lda. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.